The Sisters of the Good Shepherd are a new Anglican community for women, called to live the religious life in the style of the Oratory of the Good Shepherd, a highly respected men's community founded in Cambridge, England, in 1913.

 



We are a "dispersed" community, in that Sisters are not required to live together.  As fellowship is at the heart of any community's life, however, Sisters are grouped into "Colleges," and the members of each College meet together regularly, for mutual support and encouragement.  


   
  Site Map